1. Deliver on the promises set out in our Customer Services Standards.
Outcome - We work with tenants to consult, scrutinise and monitor our performance against the identified Customer Service Standards.
2. To continue to develop high-quality energy efficient homes in the communities we serve.
Outcome - Through effective joined-up working with strategic partners and stakeholders we aim to increase our housing stock in pursuance of the Scottish Government’s national objective to increase the supply of quality housing.
3. Ensure that asset management is effective by delivering high-quality homes that are maintained and improved.
Outcome - We have an effective reactive repair service, supported by effective cyclical and Capital Programmes to ensure the long-term viability and sustainability of our stock
4. To support Dunbritton’s activities with good governance, sound financial administration and good practice.
Outcome - All aspects of overall management are effective and meet the legal, ethical and current good practice requirements of all relevant regulatory bodies.
5. To maintain and develop robust financial management across the Association.
Outcome - To effectively mitigate and manage all financial risks to ensure the ongoing viability of the Association
6. Develop a positive culture by engaging and developing staff in all aspects of the business.
Outcome - Staff feel included, motivated and valued as a key resource for the Association
7. To ensure we have efficient performance management mechanisms in place that are used to review and enhance future performance.
Outcome - To reach and remain in the top quartile of good performing Registered Social Landlords ensuring that we work continuously to involve customers in shaping our services.